Associate in Science Degree
Campus contact for this program:
Professor John Favret, JFavret@hcc.commnet.edu
The Graphic Design Degree- Multimedia Option focuses on the multimedia area of the Graphic Design Industry. This includes exploring fundamentals in web design, animation, and digital video.
- Attain mastery of the basic conventions of drawing and design.
- Become competent in the specific skills that are required in today’s graphic design industry.
- Demonstrate the skills necessary for visual thinking and productive problem-solving.
- Become familiar with the computer graphics software products that have become industry standards.
- Acquire the fundamental skills that are essential for the multimedia trends in the graphic design industry.