Becoming Connecticut State Community College …
STUDENTS: The Community Colleges are undergoing a merger with a plan to become Connecticut State Community College in fall 2023; please work closely with your advisor/program coordinator to select your courses accordingly. CLICK HERE for more detail about this exciting transition!
Associate in Arts Degree
Campus contacts for this program:
Professor Geoff Sheehan, email@example.com
With this degree you will be able to transfer to the following majors:
|At Central Connecticut State University:
- Theatre, Performance Emphasis, B.A.
- Theatre, Design Tech. Emphasis, B.A.
|At Eastern Connecticut State University:
- Theatre, Acting Concentration, B.A.
- Theatre, Directing Concentration, B.A.
- Theatre, Dance & World Performance, B.A.
- Theatre, Design Technology & Management, B.A.
|At Southern Connecticut State University:
|At Western Connecticut State University:
- Theatre Arts, Theatre Studies Option, B.A.
- Theatre Arts, Performance Option, B.A.
In order to graduate and be guaranteed admission to a State University or to Charter Oak State College, you must earn an overall 2.0 grade point average.
Here is the recommended course of study for the Theatre Studies Transfer Degree. If you are studying part time, simply follow the order of the courses listed here. Note that not all courses will be available every semester. You will notice that in many instances you will be able to choose the specific course you will take from within a category. For a list of the courses from each category that you can choose from, go to PDF_CSCU Transfer Electives .